From day to day use, your upholstered furniture can quickly become soiled. We highly recommend having upholstery cleaning at least twice a year. Our upholstery cleaning process can prolong the life of your furniture.
Our upholstery cleaning technicians know precisely what it takes to restore the furnishings in your home. Every one of them has been expertly trained to select the correct cleaning process and solutions for the different type of fabric that cover your upholstery; we can clean it all! We will save you money, especially when compared to the cost of replacement.
- 24/7/365 emergency response
- Expertly trained technicians
- Ongoing communications and explanation throughout the process
- Coordination with major insurance carriers, if needed
- Follow up after every job
- the option to remove the furnishings or to perform on-site dry cleaning
- provides scotch guard to prevent damage
- performs deodorization
- communication with major insurance carriers and photo documentation.
How long will it take my furniture to dry?
Your specific upholstery fabric will determine which cleaning method we use. While the cleaning method along with optional protector application determines the drying time, typical dry time ranges from 6-12 hours.
How does URCPRO clean upholstered furniture?
We use our powerful hot water extraction cleaning process whenever possible, because it provides the deepest cleaning of all the possible methods. Some fabrics may require a more delicate cleaning system. In this case, we will help you make a decision that best suits your needs and your furniture.
How often do manufacturers recommend professional cleaning?
Manufacturers recommend having upholstered furniture professionally cleaned every 12-24 months depending on use.
Area We Serve
Rockland County NY
Bergen County NJ
Upper Saddle River
Ho Ho Kus